Hellen Buttigieg’s mission: Make Time & Space for What Matters Most
Life Coach. Certified Professional Organizer. TV Host. Author. Speaker. Whatever challenge Hellen takes on, she’s ultimately helping her clients and audience Make Time & Space for What Matters Most. Time for family, friends and fun. Space for balance, harmony and happiness.
Internationally recognized as a pioneer in the field of professional organization, Hellen is also a dedicated Life Coach and Founder of We Organize U.
Hellen has been nominated for a Gemini for her work as a television host on HGTV’s ‘neat’. Her award-winning book, Organizing Outside the Box: Conquer Clutter Using Your Natural Learning Style has won endorsements from other recognized experts in the field.
For over 10 years, she has been helping busy families, professionals, and small business owners clear their clutter and manage their time. Her passion is to help her clients create a more relaxed home, a more productive workspace, and a more manageable, meaningful life.
Hellen’s Philosophy: “When you have the time, space, and energy for what matters, your life is less overwhelming and more fulfilling.”
Hellen is an accomplished, dynamic speaker. Known for her enthusiasm and user-friendly ideas, she is available for keynotes, workshops, and seminars. Hellen’s presentations are fast-paced, entertaining and practical.
Scroll down to see a list of Hellen’s qualifications.
To learn more about Hellen’s personal story, click here.
More from Hellen:
- Hellen’s free eBook, “7 Habits That Rob You of Your Time, Energy, and Inner Peace” is available here.
- Hellen provides insights every week on her popular blog, available here.
- Get her free newsletter with tips on keeping your home, your office, and your life organized. Sign up here. For archived issues, click here.
- Keep up with Hellen on social media. On Facebook here. On Twitter here.
- To learn more about Hellen’s live workshops, teleclasses, programs, and products, click here.
- For eBooks and other products, click here.
Inaugural Certified Professional Organizer, (CPO), Board of Certification for Professional Organizers (BCPO)
The Institute for Challenging Disorganization:
- Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization
- Certificate of Study in Learning Styles and Modalities
- CD Specialist Certificate
- Certificate of Study in Basic ADD issues with the CD Client
Coachville Graduate School of Coaching
Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
YWCA Life Skills Coaches Program
Association of Life Skills Coaches of Ontario (ALSCO)
Certificate in Stress and Time Management, Sheridan College
Statement of Accomplishment, Social Psychology, Wesleyan University (Coursera)
Pro-Track Speakers Academy, Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS)
Train the Trainer Certification Program – Peak Potentials
Dale Carnegie Effective Speaking and Human Relations Program
Award-winning member of Toastmasters International
Certified ReDesign and Staging Specialist, Canadian ReDesigners Association (CRDA)