Time Saving Secrets of Successful Realtors (Kindle)
Want more time to grow your real estate business while enjoying a balanced life? Top realtors share their secrets on how to be a highly successful real estate professional – and still have a life. Their time management and life management strategies have been combined with proven methods from veteran Professional Organizer, Life Coach and TV personality Hellen Buttigieg. (Hellen’s company, We Organize U, has been helping busy professionals organize their life for over a decade).
You’ll learn how to:
– prioritize your to-do list so your life is more meaningful
– create a daily schedule to increase your productivity and decrease stress
-handle external interruptions to lower frustration
-eliminate time wasters so you can get things done
-delegate effectively and free up at least 1 hour a day
-tackle paper clutter so you can think clearly
-get control of your email so you don’t feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume
Do you feel overwhelmed with too much to do and too little time? If you feel stressed, overworked and frustrated because you never seem to have enough time to move your ideas into action and complete your projects, this e-book can give you just what you need. In this book, written specifically for the classic entrepreneur, Hellen Buttigieg shares her insider secrets on how to make the most of your time so you can free up space in your mind to be more creative and grow your business.
This e-book was written specifically for entrepreneurs, including:
- business owners with small staffs
- solopreneurs (entrepreneurs who work alone)
- home-preneurs (entrepreneurs who run a home-based business)
- mompreneurs (women who run a home-based business while still caring for their children)
If you are an entrepreneur, this book will provide you with practical systems and techniques designed to fit your unique entrepreneurial personality.
Are you a classic ‘Entrepreneur’?
Do you see yourself as a highly creative person?
Do you consider yourself an idea person?
Do you juggle multiple projects or ideas?
Do you like to start projects?
Do you have several uncompleted projects?
Do you see opportunities where others see obstacles?
Do you lose track of time?
Are you comfortable with risk?
Are you described as spontaneous and intuitive?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of these questions, you have typical traits of an entrepreneur, and this e-book was written specifically to help you.
In this e-book, you will learn how to:
- juggle competing demands and achieve your big picture goals
- minimize distractions to improve your focus
- gain control of your email, instead of letting it control you
- prioritize and manage your time without feeling trapped
- conquer paper clutter and keep your paperwork organized over the long-term
- easily keep track of current projects and move them to completion
- run a more efficient business
- organize your thoughts so you can expand your vision and unleash your creative potential
The techniques and systems in this book will help you enjoy greater freedom and give you the ability to accomplish more with less stress.
Organizing Outside the Box (PDF or EPUB)
Have you tried to get organized in the past, but nothing seemed to work?
Don’t worry, there’s still hope…. The secret – as revealed in this clear, concise, and compelling book – is to organize according to your natural, preferred learning style. Organizing Outside the Box will help you to:
- Determine whether you are a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner
- Pick the filing, storage, and organizing systems that fit your learning style
- Overcome feelings of frustration, anxiety, and overload
- Organize your thoughts and unleash your creative potential
- Run a more efficient home and office by understanding the preferred organizing styles of family and co-workers.
The experts are loving this book.
Here’s what Peter Walsh had to say …
“Everybody needs a little organizing! No matter what your learning style, here is a book that nails the basics and delivers the goods. It’s great!”
– Peter Walsh, professional organizer from TLC’s Clean Sweep, and New York Times bestselling author
Download PDF version
Download EPUB version