Participate in live teleclasses with Hellen and/or purchase recorded teleclasses on various aspects of organizing.
Make Time for What Matters Most: How to Manage the Minutes of Your Life
Do you feel overwhelmed with too much to do and too little time? If you feel stressed, overworked and frustrated because you never seem to have enough time, this teleclass can give you just what you need.
You will learn how to:
- Organize your day to get greater control of your time and life
- Determine how to juggle competing demands and create a daily time schedule to achieve your goals
- Identify your biggest time gobblers and understand how to manage them
- Find out how to minimize distractions to improve your focus and get more done
- Discover simply ways to gain control of your email, instead of letting it control you
- Get your life in balance by learning the best, guilt-free ways to say “no”
Join award-winning professional organizer and life coach Hellen Buttigieg as she shares her insider secrets on how to make the most of your time so you can experience less stress and feel more in control.
Getting Things Done: Overcoming Procrastination to Create the Life you Want
Do you have a big dream or goal that you’re not making progress on? Do you often leave projects undone or incomplete? Have you ever found yourself saying “I’ll Do It Later” but later never comes, or it comes too late and at a high price?
Procrastination is powerful enough to put up a wall between you and your ideal life.
Overcoming procrastination is something we say we’ll get around to one of these days. But if it’s keeping you stuck and getting in the way of the life you want, now is the time to take action and conquer it once and for all.
In this class, you will discover the real reasons why you procrastinate. You’ll learn proven strategies to stop procrastinating. And you’ll receive an action plan to start doing those things that are most important to you.
During this class you will receive 7 PROVEN tactics that you can begin to implement immediately to eliminate procrastination, reduce stress and maximize your productivity.
If you are tired of procrastination draining your energy and causing you stress, this tele-class is for you.
You will learn:
- Why you procrastinate
- How procrastination blocks you from getting what you want
- How to change your procrastination habit
- How to motivate yourself to get things done
- How to make decisions easier
- How to overcome feelings of overwhelm
- How procrastination can serve you in a positive way
A Teleclass is similar to a conference call. You and all the other registrants call a regular phone number in the United States (commonly in Orlando or Las Vegas) at your class time and you are welcomed by the Teleclass Leader. During a teleclass, you can expect some lecture, some questions, and some discussion. All you need to participate is a regular phone.
Note: The cost to call the bridge line is a standard long distance charge. There are no conferencing fees, so you would just pay your long distance carrier based on your rates. You may want to look into pre-dial codes to save on long distance charges if you do not have a long distance plan. For example, with YAK you dial 10-15-945 + 1 + area code + number and it’s about 10 cents a minute or with LooneyCall you dial 10-15-565 + 1 + area code + number and it’s about a dollar a call. In the rare case that you get a busy signal, there may be a problem with the service, so dial the number directly.