Organizing Outside the Box
Have you tried to get organized in the past, but nothing seemed to work?
Don’t worry, there’s still hope…. The secret – as revealed in this clear, concise, and compelling book – is to organize according to your natural, preferred learning style. Organizing Outside the Box will help you to:
- Determine whether you are a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner
- Pick the filing, storage, and organizing systems that fit your learning style
- Overcome feelings of frustration, anxiety, and overload
- Organize your thoughts and unleash your creative potential
- Run a more efficient home and office by understanding the preferred organizing styles of family and co-workers.
The experts are loving this book.
Here’s what Peter Walsh had to say …
“Everybody needs a little organizing! No matter what your learning style, here is a book that nails the basics and delivers the goods. It’s great!”
– Peter Walsh, professional organizer from TLC’s Clean Sweep, and New York Times bestselling author
More Praise for Organizing Outside the Box
“Organizing Outside the Box can help save marriages, disarm angry bosses, validate teenagers, teach toddlers, and solidify your own self-esteem. This book is masterful, delivering the exact organizing steps you need based on your own learning style. Bravo, Hellen and Sari, for designing such a book.”
– Dorothy Breininger, organizing expert, The Doctor Phil Show, and author, Chicken Soup for the Soul
– Margaret Miller, CEC, Past President,Professional Organizers in Canada, and President, TERAGRAM Coaching & Consulting Group